Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just to Laugh

Punch

Father: Why are you taking a ladder to school?

Son: Because I am going to high school.


Father: I see you got a ‘D’ for conduct but an ‘A’ for courtesy. How is that possible?

Son: It’s simple, dad. Whenever I kick someone, I always say sorry.


Teacher: Rishu, Why did you open your lunch box in the middle of the road ?

Rishu: To check whether I was going to or coming back from school.


Question: What did Atlantic Ocean do when it met Pacific?

Answer: It just waved.


Question: Where did the elephant put his clothes?

Answer: In his trunk.


Father: Rahul, have you attempted all the questions in the exam?

Rahul: Yes, I attempted all the questions. However, I did not attempt any of the answers.


Teacher: Are you chewing gum?

Student: No, ma’am. I am Amit Kaur.


Boy: What is the difference between a stupid boy and an intelligent one?

Friend: That’s simple. A stupid boy is standing in front of me, while an intelligent boy is standing in front of you.


Conductor (to passenger in a double-decker bus): Please go upstairs.

Passenger: Do you take me for a fool? The upper storey doesn’t have wheels.


Judge: Why did you rob the same shop twice?

Thief: Because the first time I went there, I saw a sign that read ‘‘Thank you, come again’’.


Patient: Doctor! What shall I do? I do not feel hungry after a full meal and I do not feel thirsty after I drink a bottle of water.

Doctor: No problem. Just take this pack of medicine. Have it twice daily — once after you fall asleep and the other just before you wake up.

No comments: